Merrell Chameleon Leather, Xiaomi Touch Screen Not Working, Harvard Divinity School Online, Adebayo Ogunlesi Airports, When Does Lexie Die, Royal Blue And Gold Wedding, Appreciate In Bisaya, How To Pronounce Jaded, Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on rickey henderson quotes Just from $13/Page Order Essay" />

My impact on the game was going out there and making things happen. Rickey don’t like it when Rickey can’t find Rickey’s limo. Browse all Rickey Henderson quotes on City of Quotes. In baseball you train the whole body, except for the hip and eyes. Rickey got chickens and everything. To me the most important thing was stirring things up and scoring some runs so we could win a ballgame. Wins, runs, steals.”. I’m disappointed about how my career ended. I guess moms do know best.”. I love playing this game and every spring training feels like the first. Rickey got chickens and everything. “The only name on my birth certificate was Henley, no first name.”, “I'm a Hall of Famer and I'm still fighting for it because I love the game and I love to play.”. Well, Rickey’s not one of them, so that’s 49 percent right there. You don't have enough fingers and toes to count out Rickey.”, “When I was a little-leaguer, I was sort of famous for stealing bases - and it started only because my mom wanted to be sure where I was in the afternoons. If you look at some of the people in the Hall of Fame, my numbers are compatible. Rickey Nelson Henley Henderson is an American retired professional baseball left fielder who played in Major League Baseball (MLB) for nine teams from 1979 to 2003, including four stints with his original team, the Oakland Athletics. I'm not thinking about anything when I'm climbing, which is part of the appeal. I wanted to be a part of something special and contributing to the launch of a new league was very exciting to me. Athlete '”, “I don't want to be one of those great players who never made it to the Series.”, “If you look at some of the people in the Hall of Fame, my numbers are compatible.”, “In baseball you train the whole body, except for the hip and eyes.”, “You have to keep running. Copyright © 2020 More Famous Quotes. That’s it.’ It’s a goddamn shame. I couldn’t do that. Anytime you get the chance, you're happy to go home." I had a concussion I didn't get over for three years. I saw that philosophy had no power to make my life more bearable. He made me understand what was my strike zone and - with my speed - the importance of making contact. Rickey Nelson Henley Henderson is an American retired professional baseball left fielder who played in Major League Baseball (MLB) for nine teams from 1979 to 2003, including four stints with his original team, the Oakland Athletics. Rickey Henderson Quotes. And I was like, ‘This isn’t the way Reggie is doing it, so I got to change.’”, “I was stealing all the bases, and when you had to go to arbitration they said, ‘You know, only the big boys make the money.’ So I got to try and figure out how to hit a home run, too.”, “People always ask me why I still want to play, but I want to know why no one will give me an opportunity. It’s always exciting that you can rub elbows with some of the greatest players who have ever played the game, and just being around the “family” again from baseball. I always believed..." Quotations by Rickey Henderson, American Athlete, Born December 25, 1958. Does that mean I'm arrogant? And I would go back home with no autograph. I stole the bases for a reason. Believe in your dream. And Rickey got a 20-gallon hat. But baseball says, 'You're retired. Thank you! Click on image of Rickey Henderson quotes to view full size. To all the kids out there: Follow your dream. Lou Brock was a great base stealer but today I am the greatest. My impact on the game was going out there and making things happen. And Rickey got a 20-gallon hat. In baseball you train the whole body, except for the hip and eyes. I love the game and I wanted to continue playing. I don't want to be one of those great players who never made it to the Series. It is kind of like putting a tie too tight on my neck. Rickey got a big bull. Explore quotes by Rickey Henderson . People might catch me, when they know I'm ticked off, saying, 'Rickey, what the heck are you doing, Rickey?' People say I stole a lot of bases.

Merrell Chameleon Leather, Xiaomi Touch Screen Not Working, Harvard Divinity School Online, Adebayo Ogunlesi Airports, When Does Lexie Die, Royal Blue And Gold Wedding, Appreciate In Bisaya, How To Pronounce Jaded,

Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
rickey henderson quotes
Just from $13/Page
Order Essay