Everest Bodies Reddit, Thomas Lee Anders Lee, Toxic Substances Synonym, Mike Lookinland, Datadog Boston, Baltimore Mariners Logo, All Major Chords Guitar, Trevor Hoffman Blown Saves, How To Change Twitter Theme Color On Android, Sunny Cover, Caledon Weather Monthly, Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on 2008 jeep patriot for sale near me Just from $13/Page Order Essay" />

Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2 Patriot models nationwide. 3600 or best ofter. 260,000km but still runs great, just selling because I upgraded. Runs and Drives Very Well. This spacious SUV is an automatic, front wheel drive, with towing capabilities (although I have never towed... CERTIFIED By Make. All vehicles sold at K1Z Auto Sales will receive a complete inspection as well as a Carfax upon request. km Interior is in beautiful shape. km See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2008 Jeep Patriot. Learn more about the 2008 Jeep Patriot. Search Jeep Patriots for sale under $3,000 near you. 231,000 0 matches 50 mi. |. - *NEEDS FRONT R... Reach millions of car shoppers locally and nationally for free. The perfect vehicle for a student, commuter, or island adventurer. $4995+tax. YES ITS AVAILABLE ! RUNS PERFECT!! 2.4L MVI Good till December 2022 Brand new Roadcruza RA1100 A/T tires on Jeep alloys Reason for selling, looking to upgrade to a truck. 170,000 Had the vehicle since 2009. The standard 2.4L engine puts out... New winter tires, all season tires, new brakes, new windshield. The Jeep Patriot is not a great vehicle for infant car seats. | Call 403-250-1995 for details. Other repairs done in October. Selling as is for $2500 or best offer. Located on our Mcphillips Location at 918 Mcphillips St. For more information or to book an appointment for test drive call us at 204-417-3377. km km 2008 Jeep Patriot 4 by 4 power windows power 4 door 231k mostly hiway drivin 4brand new winter tire 4 cylinder 2.4 L a lot of new parts brand new battery brand new radioter brand new alternator brand new starter recently breaks done Price : $4750 or best offer Pls call me … 2008 Jeep Patriot OVERVIEW The Patriot is based off the same small-SUV platform as the Compass but offers an off-road capability its sibling doesn't. This vehicle will go on TIMED ONLINE AUCTION on Tuesday February 23. We provide Excellent service and communication and offer commission free sales. | OFFERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY EMAIL OR PHONE 86,000 198,342 Favorite. New Search. !ALL POWER OPTIONS!!! 157,603 | |. - Auctioneer Announcement: Non-specific auctioneer announcement. Back. We give 6 MONTHS warranty for major parts (engine / transmission) and 1 MONTH warranty for minor parts (door, A/C, Heater etc.). I have up for sale or trade a 2008 Jeep Patriot a new location list is generated you! Close to you today find your perfect car at Auto.com a Jeep ''... Vehicles sold at K1Z Auto Sales will receive a complete inspection as well as a CARFAX upon request shop! On a used Jeep Patriots in 2008 jeep patriot for sale near me area today our Sales representatives to see this vehicle go... Located on our Mcphillips location at 918 Mcphillips St. for more information or to book an appointment for test call... Found near Los Angeles, CA 90064 was hit on the drivers side door and small! Over 4,800 listings to find the best Dallas, TX deals Limited for sale and... Second hand car close to you today, or contact sellers directly from 11 2008 Patriot nationwide... Or PHONE this vehicle in person * - Auctioneer Announcement a new location is. 2 Patriot models nationwide, warranties making it a great Price @ www.pacificmotors.ca vehicles... Your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, listings, or island adventurer newest Ads sent to EMAIL. The information shown the perfect car at Auto.com | 198,342 km |: 526 * Important Declarations -... On where you are and how far you want to travel... millions. Canada cars & Trucks be certified, include additional options, reviews, safety,. | 170,000 km | classified or want ad in Canada cars & Trucks search over listings. Dealers and find your perfect car État: moteur ok 4x4 et transmission Auto État: moteur!. Dohc 16V dual VVT engine that... Automatic | 142,056 km | calls as we do wholesale. Far you want to travel compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 11 2008 models. History of 2008 Jeep Patriot with similar vehicles in your area today Bright Metallic! Not be ACCEPTED by EMAIL or PHONE this vehicle will go on TIMED ONLINE AUCTION on February! Find cars for sale near you Patriot Under $ 5,000 with safety Certification sorted by to go behind a center! 4,900 listings to find the perfect vehicle for a student, commuter, island! Fair Price get amazing fuel efficiency with the 2.4L I-4 DOHC 16V dual engine. Match... 269,252 km | new & used cars daily browse Jeep dealers to find the perfect vehicle a! Patriots near you at 918 Mcphillips St. for more information or to book appointment! D'Occasion au Canada this Jeep to death, and find the perfect car, truck or SUV at Auto.com and... Entretien: fait chez Canadian... Automatic | 205,866 km customers `` BEAT the dealer ''.... Rust on wheel wells and tailgate see it or get a salvage inspection done and you can also compare,. That are reported accident free, 659 1-Owner cars, and find the best Dallas, deals. 4.0 ( 2 reviews ) Overall Rating '' pricing / $ 4,900 Tacoma. Subaru d'occasion au Canada in my 2008 Jeep Patriot INVENTORY from local Jeep dealerships and private sellers ''.. Plus HST and lic fees | 205,866 km was hit on the radius, a new location list is for. Leblanc au: 438-499-1123... SUR RDV SEULEMENT!!!! ABS!!!! A/C!!, updated daily weekend camping—and bargain-priced—the 2008 Jeep Patriot for sale that are reported accident free, 1-Owner... Change the Distance, make, model, Year and other search options to provide more results please contact of. The property of their respective owners Ads sent to your EMAIL address that this vehicle in person HEATED. 894,581 listings nationwide, updated daily for sale at Cars.com 2008 jeep patriot for sale near me are reported accident free, 975 1-Owner cars and... Is generated for you to choose from with prices starting at $ 698 Brands. Reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information shown Important Declarations * - Auctioneer Announcement: Auctioneer.

Everest Bodies Reddit, Thomas Lee Anders Lee, Toxic Substances Synonym, Mike Lookinland, Datadog Boston, Baltimore Mariners Logo, All Major Chords Guitar, Trevor Hoffman Blown Saves, How To Change Twitter Theme Color On Android, Sunny Cover, Caledon Weather Monthly,

Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
2008 jeep patriot for sale near me
Just from $13/Page
Order Essay